|Protocol/compatibility||Compatible with C-TEC’s XFP/ZFP XP95/Discovery Addressable Fire Panels. To communicate with the host fire panel, the XFP508X requires 2 addresses, one so it can be recognised as a Zone Monitor, another as a Sounder Control Unit.|
|Power requirements||22-40V DC (derived from the host panel’s Apollo XP95/Discovery addressable loop).|
|No. of detector zone circuits||1.|
|Max. detector circuit length||100m.|
|Call point resistor value||Manual call points must be fitted with a 330Ω resistor in order to immediately trigger the host panel on operation. Note one 330Ω resistor is supplied in the Hush Button’s accessory pack.|
|Max. devices per detector zone||10 (any mix of detectors and manual call points).|
|No. of conventional sounder circuits||1.|
|Max. sounder circuit length||100m.|
|EOL resistor value||6800Ω 5% Tol. 0/25W (blue, grey, red, gold).|
|Alarm current||30mA, 20mA or 12.5mA (selectable via PLK2 output selector link).|
|Max. sounder output current||30mA.|
|Indicators||‘Supply present’ LED; ‘Local alarm’ LED; ‘Hushed’ LED (Lit steady when in the Hushed state, flashes during the last 15 seconds of any Hushed period); ‘Fault’ LED. Also includes a beeper that sounds during the last 15 seconds of any Hushed period.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||146 W x 86 H x 26 D mm (Can be mounted on a standard UK 25mm double gang flush or surface back box).|
|Construction & finish||Supplied in brushed stainless steel.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.|
BS 5839-6 Hush Button, Stainless Steel (XP95/Discovery protocol)
- A brushed stainless steel version of our Hush fire alarm solution for flats, apartments, HMOs and more.
- Provides an individual HMO dwelling with its own 2-minute silence facility (to BS 5839-6/12.2b) & 15-minute isolate facility (to BS 5839-6/12.2a).
- Designed to sit on a communal addressable fire panel’s loop and to communicate its status back to the host panel for building management.
- Has its own conventional detector circuit, conventional sounder circuit & loop isolator.
- Fully monitored for open & short circuit faults.
- Mounts on a standard UK 25mm double gang back box.
- Derives its power from the analogue loop.
- Selectable 12.5mA, 20mA or 30mA Alarm current (allows up to 20 hush buttons per loop, dependent on loop drive current)
- Reduces false alarms and the likelihood of unnecessary building evacuations, system vandalism and the possibility of true alarms being ignored.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.