|Quiescent current||0mA (none).|
|Alarm current||Determined by the type of control equipment and number / type of field devices connected to the system.|
|Indicators||Red Reassurance LED at the end of two flying leads (lit constant for Standard calls, intermittent for Emergency calls).|
|Controls||Dependent on the wiring configuration used – see main Instructions for details.|
|Connections||Yellow signal wire (to indicator panel); Black common –Ve wire; Red common +Ve wire; Green manual reset wire; Orange standard call trigger wire; Brown emergency call trigger wire; White manual switch common wire.|
|Onboard 6.35mm Remote Jack Socket||No.|
|Onboard Infrared Receiver||No.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||30 W x 20 H x 15 D mm. Approximate length of each flying lead is 75mm.|
|Construction & finish||Plastic.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||0ºC to +40ºC. Max. relative humidity 95% non-condensing.|
|Notes||The NC899ERM should be located no more than two metres away from any operating switch(es).|
Multi-Purpose Call Latch Module
- A multi-purpose monitoring module that allows any device with a normally open switch to generate a Standard or Emergency call on an 800 Series Call System.
- Includes a Red reassurance LED that illuminates when a call is made and an onboard magnetic reset facility for cancelling calls.
- Measures just 30 x 20 x 15mm.
- Multiple wiring options via the device’s coloured leads
- Ideal for applying 800 Series call point electronics to custom-made switch assemblies.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.