|Product dimensions (mm)||3m pull cord; 2 x triangular bangles.|
|Construction & finish||Red vinyl encapsulated cord with integral properties that help prevent the spread MRSA, e.coli, c.diff, S Aureus and the Norovirus; 2 x red plastic ceiling pull bangles; 1 x red fixing bullet.|
|Notes||Always test the ceiling pull unit for correct operation when installation of the NCP-13 is complete.|
Anti-Bacterial Wipe Clean Pull Cord Accessory Pack
- A BS8300 compliant anti-bacterial wipe-clean pull cord pack suitable for use with C-TEC’s Quantec and 800 Series ceiling pull units.
- Contains 3m of red vinyl encapsulated cord, two triangular bangles and a red fixing bullet.
- Cord has integral properties that can help prevent the spread of infections such as MRSA, e.coli, c.diff, S Aureus and the Norovirus.
- Ideal for use in hospitals, nursing and care homes, doctors’ surgeries, clinics and any other area where infection control is imperative.
- A simple and cost-effective means of updating existing ceiling pulls to comply with the stringent hygiene regulations of many health authorities and inspection bodies.
- Easy to clean using a clean cloth and mild detergent.
- Also compatible with many other manufacturers’ ceiling pull units.
- Replacement nylon pull cord packs also available (part no. NCP-12)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.