|Mains supply||230V 50/60Hz. (Max. current TBC).|
|Internal power supply||13.5V d.c. (400mA max. current when powered by Mains).|
|Quiescent current||0mA (none).|
|Max battery size and type||12V 2.1Ah VRLA.|
|Alarm current||Determined by the number/type of field devices connected to the indicator panel/system.|
|Auxiliary relays||2 volt free relay contacts (NO/C/NC). Relay 1 activates on a standard call and pulses on an emergency call; Relay 2 activates on a emergency call. Both relays rated at 500mA @ 12V d.c.|
|Indicators||10 (NC812KE), 20 (NC822KE) or 30 (NC832KE) red Zonal Alarm LEDs. Lit steady for a Standard call, pulse for an Emergency call); Internal buzzer (on steady for any Standard call, intermittent for any Emergency call).|
|Controls||Optional mute button.|
|Expansion connections||Connections provided for up to 10 repeater panels and 3 remote sounders.|
|Call acknowledgement functionality||No. If required use an NC910 or NC920 10 or 20 Zone Call Controller instead.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||397 W x 83 H x 87 D mm. Surface mounting.|
|Construction & finish||Metal.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max. relative humidity 95% non-condensing.|
10-30 Zone Emergency Indicator Panel
- A range of 10 to 30 Zone Emergency Indicator Panels c/w 12V 400mA PSUs.
- Fully compatible with C-TEC’s entire range of 800 Series Call System components.
- Capable of indicating standard (constant tone) and emergency (intermittent tone) calls.
- 10, 20 or 30 zonal alarm LEDs (dependent on model purchased, see below for parts listing).
- Optional mute button.
- 2 volt-free relay contacts.
- Surface mounting.
- Connections for optional Repeater panels and sounders to increase call indication levels.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.