|Determined by the type of control equipment and number / type of field devices connected to the system.
|Red Reassurance LED and Sounder.
|SIG (Signal); -Ve (Negative); +Ve (Positive).
|Product dimensions (mm)
|87 W x 87 H x 24 D mm. Mounts on a UK 25mm single gang back box.
|Construction & finish
|-5ºC to +40ºC. Max. relative humidity 95% non-condensing.
|Connect to an NC943B Call Controller or an NC910 or NC920 10-20 Zone Call Controller to utilise the 800 Series Call System’s ‘Call Accept’ functionality.
All prices are subject to change due to supply chain fluctuation. We endeavour to keep the website updated where possible.
Accessible Toilet Reset Point c/w Sounder
£19.00 excl VAT
- A remote reset point c/w sounder specifically designed for use in Accessible Toilet Alarm systems.
- Allows calls generated by an NC807C ceiling pull unit to be cancelled at source, i.e. inside the WC.
- On-board reassurance LED and sounder provide audible and visual indication of an acknowledged call to reassure users that help is on the way (calls are acknowledged/accepted at an NC943B Single Zone Call Controller or an NC910/20 Range 10 to 20 Zone Call Controller).
- Mounts on a standard UK 25mm single gang flush or surface back box.
- Also available as part of the NC951 Accessible Toilet Alarm kit.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.