|Quiescent current||0mA (none).|
|Alarm current||Determined by the type of control equipment and number / type of field devices connected to the system.|
|Indicators||Red Reassurance LED and Sounder.|
|Connections||SIG (Signal); -Ve (Negative); +Ve (Positive).|
|Product dimensions (mm)||87 W x 87 H x 24 D mm. Mounts on a UK 25mm single gang back box.|
|Construction & finish||Plastic.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max. relative humidity 95% non-condensing.|
|Notes||Connect to an NC943B Call Controller or an NC910 or NC920 10-20 Zone Call Controller to utilise the 800 Series Call System’s ‘Call Accept’ functionality.|
Accessible Toilet Reset Point c/w Sounder
- A remote reset point c/w sounder specifically designed for use in Accessible Toilet Alarm systems.
- Allows calls generated by an NC807C ceiling pull unit to be cancelled at source, i.e. inside the WC.
- On-board reassurance LED and sounder provide audible and visual indication of an acknowledged call to reassure users that help is on the way (calls are acknowledged/accepted at an NC943B Single Zone Call Controller or an NC910/20 Range 10 to 20 Zone Call Controller).
- Mounts on a standard UK 25mm single gang flush or surface back box.
- Also available as part of the NC951 Accessible Toilet Alarm kit.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.