|Certified to EN54-5 & 7 by Intertek (0359-CPR-00183).
|As well as operating independently, the C4414’s smoke & heat sensors combine to produce a sensitive response to freely burning fires, e.g. when a rise in heat is detected, its smoke response level reduces for improved detection and reduced false alarms.
|25°C typical, 50°C max.
|Static response temperature
|54°C min, 65°C max.
|Nominal alarm threshold of 0.16db/m obscuration measured in accordance with EN54-7:2000.
|2-wire monitored, polarity sensitive.
|6 to 33V DC.
|30µA @ 24 VDC
|19mA @ 12-33V DC; 11mA @ 9V DC; 2.5mA@ 6V DC
|Alarm reset voltage
|Less than 1V DC (+0.5 seconds alarm reset time)
|Remote LED output available via ActiV base. Current source to the negative line, short-circuit protected. Max voltage 2.7V DC
|Product dimensions (mm)
|102.2mm diameter x 37mm deep (detector in base); 102.2mm diameter x 57.5mm deep.
|Construction & finish
|White polycarbonate casing rated to UL94 V-2 with nylon parts.
All prices are subject to change due to supply chain fluctuation. We endeavour to keep the website updated where possible.
ActiV Multi-Sensor Fire Detector
£20.00 excl VAT
- A high-quality multi-sensor fire detector offering outstanding detection performance at a very competitive price.
- Manufactured by C-TEC in the UK.
- Third-party certified to EN54-5 and 7 by Intertek (also tested to pr-EN54-29)
- Wide 6-33V DC operating voltage.
- Two 8mm x 2mm ultra-bright red LED indicating strips offering 360º visibility.
- Drift compensation functionality ensures detector sensitivity is automatically calibrated to suit prevailing conditions and/or increased contamination levels allowing a greater than 8 year life-span.
- Incorporates a heat and smoke sensor making it deal for detecting a wide range of fires whilst also reducing false alarms.
- Compatible with our ActiV C4408D diode, C4408 non-diode and C4408R relay bases.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.