|Approvals/certifications||Certified to EN54-3 by the LPCB.|
|Protocol/compatibility||Compatible with C-TEC’s CFP, FP, MFP and EP203 conventional fire alarm panels and virtually all other makes (testing on third-party panels is recommended before use)|
|Application/operation||Designed to be wall mounted. Can be used in covered outdoor areas.|
|VAD category & coverage||N/A|
|Flash rate & colour||N/A|
|Supply/operating voltage||18 to 30V DC.|
|Nominal SPL (Sound Pressure Level)||100dB(A).|
|Alarm current||At 30Vdc: 5.5mA; At 18Vdc: 3.8mA.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||114mm diameter x 132mm deep.|
|IP Rating||IP33C (Type B).|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-10ºC to +55ºC. Max. 95% RH (Non-condensing).|
ActiV Conventional Hi-Output 100dB(A) Wall Sounder (deep base)
- LPCB certified to EN54-3 (Sounders).
- Impressive 100dB(A) sound output @ 1m.
- 31 selectable primary and secondary tone pairs and two volume levels (high and low)
- Alarm Current at 30Vdc = 5.5mA.
- Alarm Current at 18Vdc = 3.8mA.
- IP33C rated.
- Manufactured in the UK by C-TEC.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.