Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
CAST Programmable Heat Detector
- A high quality programmable heat detector for use with C-TEC’s XFP & ZFP ‘CAST’ protocol Addressable Fire Panels.
- LPCB certified to EN54-5 & 17 and Kiwa Telefication certified to EN54-13.
- Can be programmed to operate as a Class A1R (rate of rise), Class A2 (64ºC fixed temperature) or Class B (76ºC fixed temperature) heat detector. Default setting is A2.
- Onboard short circuit loop isolator.
- Includes two 8mm x 2mm ultra-bright red LED indicating strips.
- Different sensitivities can be selected for different times of the day (day/night, building occupied/unoccupied etc).
- 5mA typical alarm current (370uA typical quiescent) @ 22-40V DC.
- Programmable multi-function status LED.
- Compatible with C-TEC’s CA408 CAST base c/w integrated locking mechanism & ID tag.