|Quiescent current||0mA (none).|
|Alarm current||Determined by the type of control equipment and the number / type of field devices connected to the system.|
|Indicators||Red reassurance LED/diffuser (active in Alarm).|
|Controls||Red pull cord c/w two red open-sided triangular bangles.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||93mm diameter x 27mm deep. Designed for ceiling mounting only. Base fits 16mm conduit and BESA centres.|
|Construction & finish||Plastic.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max. relative humidity 95% non-condensing.|
Ceiling Pull Unit
- Can be used to generate a standard call on an 800 Series Conventional Call System.
- Typically wired as a slave to an 800 Series Call Point or Reset Point so that its calls can be cancelled.
- Supplied with 3m of red nylon pull cord and two red open-sided triangular bangles for ease of use by the infirm.
- Red confidence LED and diffuser emits a bright red glow over a wide area to reassure the user that a call has been made.
- Surface mountable.
- Base fits 16mm conduit and BESA centres.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.