|Compatibility||Compatible with C-TEC’s CFP Standard and CFP AlarmSense panels. (CFP Economy panels cannot be extended with this product).|
|Mains supply||230V 50/60Hz.|
|Internal power supply||19V-28.5V (27V nominal).|
|Max battery size and type||2 x 12V 2.1Ah VRLA connected in series for 72 hour standby. 2 x 12V 1.2Ah for 24 hours.|
|Max. network cable length||1KM.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||380 W x 235 H x D 96mm.|
|Construction & finish||Plastic lid and base; RAL7035 textured|
|Weight||1.75kg (without batteries)|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.|
CFP 8 Zone Repeater Panel
- Can be used to repeat the functions of a master CFP standard or AlarmSense 2-8 zone fire panel at remote parts of site (e.g. all potential fire service entrances).
- Up to 8 repeaters per CFP master.
- Includes its own Mains power supply that requires its own standby battery supply.
- Provides the user with access to all AL1 and AL2 functions.
- Master/Repeater communication achieved using CFP761 network driver cards (one CFP761 is supplied with the Repeater, an additional CF761 card is required at the master CFP).
- Communicates over screened two-wire fire resistant cable.
- Total repeater network cable length should not exceed 1KM.
- Attractive flush or surface mountable plastic lid and enclosure – no bezel required.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.