- Third-party certified to EN54 parts 2 and 4 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB) with optional EN54 part 13 compliance from the BSI.
- Intuitive user-friendly interface with colour-coded buttons and combined keypad/keyswitch entry.
- Manufactured by C-TEC in the UK.
- Four detector zone circuits.
- Four conventional sounder circuits.
- Integral 1.5A EN54-4/A2 compliant switch mode PSU.
- Wide range of engineering functions including zone test, coincidence, zone delay and non-latching zones.
- Two on-board relays (Fire and Fault).
- Two open-collector outputs (Remote and Reset).
- ‘Class change’ and alert inputs.
- Installer-friendly design.
- Attractive flush or surface mountable plastic lid and enclosure – no bezel required.
- Low 25mA quiescent current.
- Multiple indicators.
- System expansion connections provided for up to eight two-wire repeaters (one CFP761 network card required per system), optional CFP relay boards and optional EN54-13 compliant sounder circuit boards.
- Space for two x 12V 3.3Ah VRLA batteries.
- Fully compatible with C-TEC’s ActiV range of conventional fire detectors.
|Approvals/certifications||Certified to EN54-2/4 by the LPCB (176b) / (0832-CPD-1704).|
|Mains supply||230V 50/60Hz.|
|Mains rated current||350mA maximum.|
|Internal power supply||19V-28.5V (27V nominal). Ripple 7V maximum (battery fault).|
|Total output current limited to||1.5A @ 230Vac (ImaxA eq 146mA).|
|Quiescent current||25mA (mains failed, internal sounder active, PSU & gen fault LED lit).|
|Max battery size and type||2 x 12V 3.2Ah VRLA connected in series. Min. battery size 1.2Ah.|
|No. of detector zone circuits||4 (Max. length per circuit is 500m).|
|Call point resistor value||470 to 680Ω.|
|Max. devices per detector zone||25 detectors (or 32 detectors/manual call points combined).|
|No. of conventional sounder circuits||4 (Max. length per circuit is 500m).|
|EOL resistor value||6800Ω 5% Tol. 0/25W (blue, grey, red, gold).|
|Alarm voltage||27V max, 20V min (final battery voltage).|
|Max. sounder output current||4 x 200mA (800mA total).|
|Auxiliary relays||Two: (1) Aux. Fire; (2) Fault. Volt free single pole changeover. Max. switch current 1A; Max. switch voltage 30Vdc.|
|Open collector outputs||Two: (1) Reset (Active during reset cycle); (2) Remote (Active during any unsilenced fire condition provided all relevant delays have expired). Max. sink current 30mA, Max. open circuit voltage 27Vdc).|
|Other outputs||24V Aux. Power (Protected by a resettable fuse. 100mA min. hold current. Resets when fault removed).|
|Auxiliary inputs||Two: (1) ‘Class Change’ (constant sounders); (2) Alert (pulsed sounders). Connect to 0V to trigger, Max. input voltage 27V (non-latching).|
|Engineer (AL3) functions||Program coincidence (double knock); Invoke One Man Walk Test; Program delays; Set up zones for non-latching operation; Program sounders to resound (or not resound) when a new zone enters alarm; Enter fault diagnostic facilities.|
|Expansion connections||Yes – for optional network driver cards (one required per repeater system), relay output cards and EN54-13 sounder circuit interface boards.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||380 W x 235 H x D 96mm.|
|Construction & finish||Plastic lid and base; RAL7035 textured.|
|Weight||1.75kg (without batteries).|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.|