Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Hochiki Wall Sounder Beacon Red Case White LEDs
Model CHQ-WSB2/WL is an EN54-23 compliant addressable loop powered Wall Sounder Beacon innovatively designed to provide a range of tones and volumes with a maximum output of up to 102dB(A) (±2dB(A)) with low current consumption.
The unit features an integral beacon within the horn utilising high intensity LED technology and is designed to fit to the Standard Base (YBO-R/3(RED)) or the Isolator Base (YBO-R/SCI(RED)). The sounder is IP rated to IP21 for internal use but it can be made weatherproof by utilising the WS2-WPK Weatherproof Kit, which consists of a specialised back box and gasket set.
Also incorporates an auto shutdown mode* which allows the user to set a fixed time within which the sounder will operate, before automatically silencing itself, ideal for minimising noise pollution.
- Loop Powered
- Single Loop Address – addressed via the TCH-B100 Hand Held Programmer
- Variable Sound Output 90 ~ 102 dB(A) (+/-2 dB(A)) output at 1 metre
- High Intensity LED technology
- 0.5 or 1Hz flash frequency
- Fits Hochiki Standard or Isolator Base
- Weatherproof Kit available
- 51 User-Selectable Tones (all tones EN54-3 compatible)
- Approved by LPCB to EN54-23: 2010 – Category ‘O’ (Certificate No 164t/01)