|Approvals/certifications||Certified to EN54-3 & 17 by the LPCB (0832-CPR-F0943).|
|Protocol/compatibility||Compatible with C-TEC’s XFP/ZFP XP95/Discovery Addressable Fire Panels.|
|Application/operation||Designed to be wall mounted. IP33C rated and suitable for use outdoors (note an IP65 rated Sounder VAD version is also available).|
|VAD category & coverage||n/a|
|Flash rate & colour||n/a|
|Supply/operating voltage||17 to 28V DC|
|Quiescent current||550µA @ 24 VDC.|
|Nominal SPL (Sound Pressure Level)||103dB(A) when set to tone 1.|
|Alarm current||5mA (Sounder on max).|
|Indicators||Polling (green LED) & Short Circuit Isolator Active (amber LED).|
|Product dimensions (mm)||114mm diameter x 131mm deep.|
|IP Rating||IP33C (Type A).|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-10ºC to +55ºC. Max. 95% RH (Non-condensing).|
Hi-Output 103dB(A) Wall Sounder (deep base)
- Third-party certified to EN54-3 (Sounders) and 17 (Isolators) by the LPCB.
- Impressive 103dB(A) sound output @ 1m.
- Onboard short-circuit loop isolator.
- 550µA quiescent current.
- 5mA alarm current @24V DC (sounder on max).
- Group addressing facility allows multiple devices to be operated simultaneously.
- 7 selectable volume levels and up to 15 selectable tone pairs.
- IP33C (Type A) rated.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.