|Approvals/certifications||Certified to EN54-3, 23 & 17 by the LPCB (0832-CPR-F0945).|
|Protocol/compatibility||Compatible with C-TEC’s XFP/ZFP XP95/Discovery Addressable Fire Panels.|
|Application/operation||Designed to be wall mounted. IP33C rated and suitable for use outdoors (note an IP65 rated version is also available).|
|VAD category & coverage||W-2.4-8.2 light distribution (min. 0.4 lux over a 2.4m x 8.2m cuboid area). Also certified as a W-4-4 rated VAD.|
|Flash rate & colour||0.5Hz / White.|
|Supply/operating voltage||17 to 28V DC (Sounder); 21 to 28V DC (Sounder/VAD).|
|Quiescent current||550µA @ 24 VDC.|
|Nominal SPL (Sound Pressure Level)||103dB(A) when set to tone 1.|
|Alarm current||14.5mA (VAD lit, Sounder on max).|
|Indicators||Polling (green LED) & Short Circuit Isolator Active (amber LED).|
|Product dimensions (mm)||114mm diameter x 131mm deep.|
|IP Rating||IP33C (Type B).|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-10ºC to +55ºC. Max. 95% RH (Non-condensing).|
Hi-Output W-2.4-8.2 Wall VAD c/w 103dB(A) Sounder (deep base)
- Third-party certified to EN54-3 (Sounders), EN54-23 (VADs) and 17 (Isolators) by the LPCB.
- Provides ‘W-2.4-8.2’ light distribution when wall mounted (min 0.4 lux over a 2.4m x8.2m cuboid area).
- Impressive 103dB(A) sound output @ 1m.
- Onboard short-circuit loop isolator.
- 550µA quiescent current.
- 14.5mA alarm current @24V DC (VAD lit, sounder on max).
- Group addressing facility allows multiple devices to be operated simultaneously.
- 7 selectable volume levels and up to 15 selectable tone pairs.
- IP33C (Type B) rated.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.