|Quiescent current||0mA (none).|
|Alarm current||Determined by the type of control equipment and number / type of field devices connected to the system.|
|Indicators||Red Reassurance LED (lit constant for Standard calls, intermittently for Emergency calls).|
|Connections||SIG (Signal); -Ve (Negative); +Ve (Positive); IR (Slave Infrared Input). SIG, MOM and RES are not used.|
|Expansion connections||Can be connected to up to three NC302RXCS slave infrared ceiling receivers to increase coverage.|
|Onboard 6.35mm Remote Jack Socket||No.|
|Onboard Infrared Receiver||Yes. Will generate a Standard or Emergency Call when triggered by a compatible 800 Series infrared transmitter.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||87 W x 87 H x 24 D mm. Mounts on a UK 25mm single gang back box.|
|Construction & finish||Black UV stable polycarbonate.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max. relative humidity 95% non-condensing.|
Master Infrared Ceiling Receiver
- A ceiling-mountable infrared receiver that will accept Standard & Emergency calls from compatible 800 Series infrared transmitters.
- Can receive line-of-sight infrared signals from around 10m away (dependent on physical conditions and
- Red reassurance LED confirms a call has been made.
- Can be connected to up to three NC302RXCS slave infrared ceiling receivers to increase coverage in long corridors, large rooms, etc.
- Requires a separate remote reset point such as our NC802DB button reset, NC809DM magnetic reset or NC899IRR keyswitch reset points for cancelling calls.
- Mounts on a standard UK 25mm single gang flush or surface back box.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.