|Quiescent current||0mA (none).|
|Alarm current||Determined by the type of control equipment and number / type of field devices connected to the system.|
|Indicators||Red Reassurance LED (lit constant for Standard calls).|
|Controls||Isolation keyswitch (switches monitoring off when ISOLATED); Reset button (cancels Standard calls made from the monitoring point and from devices wired on the same Zone).|
|Connections||SIG (Signal); RC (Signal); -Ve (Negative); SW- (Switched Negative); NO (normally open connection); NC (normally closed connection); T (trigger connection). PLK1 link for n/o or n/c operation.|
|Onboard 6.35mm Remote Jack Socket||No.|
|Onboard Infrared Receiver||No.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||87 W x 87 H x 35 D mm. Mounts on a UK 25mm single gang back box.|
|Construction & finish||Plastic.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max. relative humidity 95% non-condensing.|
Isolatable Monitoring Point, Button Reset
- A keyswitch-isolatable monitoring point c/w magnetic door contacts for use with C-TEC’s 800 Series Call System.
- Can be used to monitor any device with a normally open or normally closed switch.
- Triggers a Standard call when activated
- Typical uses include monitoring fire exits, drug cupboards, store rooms, etc.
- Isolation keyswitch temporarily turns off the device’s monitoring function when in the ISOLATED position.
- Red reassurance LED illuminates when a call is made.
- Includes a RESET button for cancelling calls.
- Mounts on a standard UK 25mm single gang flush or surface back box.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.