|Compatibility||C-TEC’s Quantec and 800 Series Call Systems.|
|Quiescent current||0mA (none).|
|Alarm current||Determined by the type of control equipment and number / type of field devices connected to the system.|
|Indicators||Reassurance LED on host call point will illuminate steady when the movement detector is activated and/or its 6.3mm jack plug is removed.|
|Controls||Adjustable sensitivity control – see instructions for set-up details. Setting key provided.|
|Connections||6.35mm (quarter inch) jack plug.|
|Onboard Infrared Receiver||No.|
|Construction & finish||TBC.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max. relative humidity 95% non-condensing.|
|Notes||It may be necessary to fit a spacing block under the bed leg opposite the detector to ensure it is balanced. Different bedding and mattresses will alter the weight of the bed – readjust the detector accordingly.|
Portable Movement Detector
- A simple to operate weight sensor designed to sit under the leg of a bed.
- Triggers a Standard call when the bed is vacated to alert staff to the prospect of a wandering patient.
- Portable, robust and easy to adjust.
- Ideal for use in residential care facilities where it can be used for new patients finding it difficult to adjust or for patients suffering from dementia, etc.
- Requires no components in the bed itself allowing patients to enjoy a relaxed night’s sleep without the fear of triggering an unnecessary call.
- Easily connects to the 6.35mm remote socket on compatible Quantec and 800 Series call points.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.