|Mains supply||Power derived from main QT601-2 Quantec Controller (not supplied).|
|Internal power supply||N/A.|
|Total output current limited to||N/A.|
|Quiescent current||Typically 6mA.|
|Max battery size and type||An optional standby battery supply (2 x 12V 7Ah VRLA) can be connected at the main QT601-2 Quantec Controller, not supplied.|
|Alarm current||Less than 30mA (all QT951 devices).|
|Auxiliary relays||N/A. However optional QT612 Relay Output Devices can be connected to the Quantec network/wiring.|
|Indicators||QT607 has a red Reassurance LED; QT605S has a red/green Reassurance LED; QT606S has twin red/green Alarm LEDs.|
|Controls||QT607 Ceiling pull activated by two pull cord bangles. QT605S has a Reset button. Call “Accept” function can be carried out at a Quantec Display (not supplied).|
|Expansion connections||N/A. However additional call and indicating devices can be connected to the Quantec network/wiring.|
|Onboard Sounder||Yes (on QT605S and QT606S).|
|Onboard Infrared Receiver||No.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||87 W x 87 H x 68 D (QT606S); 87 W x 87 H x 24 D (QT605S). Ceiling pull measures 93mm diameter x 27 D.|
|Packaging dimensions (mm)||143 W x 96 H x 102 D mm (size of QT951 kit box containing all items).|
|Construction & finish||Plastic.|
|IP Rating||IP41 (QT606S); IP40 (QT605S); IP21 (QT607).|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.|
|Notes||The QT951 is an expansion kit designed for use with Quantec Addressable Call Systems. It must be used in conjunction with at least one QT601-2 Quantec Controller.|
QT951 Quantec Accessible Disabled Persons Toilet Alarm Kit
- A cost-effective expansion kit that adds true BS8300 compliant accessible toilet alarm functionality to a Quantec Addressable Call System.
- Includes a QT607 ceiling pull unit, a QT605S reset point c/w confidence sounder, a Quantec slave overdoor light c/w sounder and an NC949 Accessible Toilet Sticker.
- Allows people in distress to call for help quickly and easily.
- Call acknowledgement function provides audible & visual feedback inside the WC that help is on the way (see Operation section below).
- Staff can ‘Accept’ alarm calls at a Quantec display.
- Multiple kits can be used on one Quantec system.
- Includes a free MRSA resistant anti-bacterial pull cord pack (for a limited period only).
- Backwards compatible.
- Must be used in conjunction with at least one Quantec Controller.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.