|Power requirements||Nominal 24V DC (from Quantec Controller/Network).|
|Quiescent current||5mA (with back light off).|
|Indicators||2 line x 16 character backlit LCD display.|
|Controls||None. If controls are required use a QT608C display.|
|Connections||Net +: Net –|
|Expansion connections||External sounder connection (current sink to the NET- line rated at 30 V, 30mA, 300 mW dissipation max.)|
|Onboard Infrared Receiver||No.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||147 W x 87 H x 35 D mm. Mount on a 35mm deep back box.|
|Construction & finish||Plastic.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.|
Quantec Corridor Display (no controls)
- A 16 character x 2 line display used to indicate incoming calls in corridors, staff rooms, nursing stations, etc.
- Shows call type, call location and (depending on the device used to make the call) the User ID or name of the person calling.
- Highest priority calls are shown first with a message saying how many calls are waiting.
- Flash and sounder rates intensify to reflect the urgency of incoming calls.
- Adjustable contrast and volume controls.
- External sounder connection.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.