|Compatibility||Compatible with C-TEC’s Quantec call systems.|
|Coverage||10m line-of-sight infrared coverage (940nm modulated @ 38 Khz); 60m typical radio coverage dependent on environmental factors (RF868.3 MHz).|
|Max battery size and type||12 Volt Type A23/23A (8LR50) alkaline (non-rechargeable). User replaceable.|
|Indicators||Confidence LED/battery status indicator.|
|Controls||1 x activation button (triggers an Attendance call).|
|Product dimensions (mm)||47 W x 83 H x 16 D mm.|
|Construction & finish||TBC.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max. relative humidity 95% non-condensing.|
Infrared Attendance Pendant (push for attendance)
- Allows nursing or security staff entering rooms during night shifts, etc., to log their attendance.
- Upon activation, the infrared call point or ceiling receiver that picks up the Attendance call flashes to confirm the call has been registered.
- All Attendance calls are logged together with the pendant’s ID in Quantec’s onboard datalogger or optional Surveyor Data Management Software.
- 10m line-of-sight IR transmitting range.
- Powered by a user-replaceable 12V alkaline battery.
- Allows managers to monitor which staff are performing their duties and to reassure users, relative sand regulatory authorities that patients and/or buildings are being checked periodically.
- Must be used in conjunction with additional Quantec infrared devices.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.