|Power requirements||Nominal 24V DC (from Quantec Controller/Network).|
|Quiescent current||Less than 3mA.|
|Indicators||Red/green confidence LED.|
|Controls||Call button; Reset button. (QT602M magnetic reset version also available).|
|Connections||Net +: Net -; R; G; L+; SW; IR; SLV.|
|Expansion connections||R; G; L+; SW; IR & SLV terminals allow the connection of optional slave overdoor lights, slave call points, slave ceiling pulls and slave infrared receivers.|
|Onboard 6.35mm Remote Jack Socket||Yes – for the optional connection of tail call leads/pear pushes, pressure mats and movement detectors.|
|Onboard Infrared Receiver||No.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||86 W x 86 H x 30 D mm. Can be mounted on a standard UK 25mm single gang flush or surface back box.|
|Construction & finish||Plastic.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.|
Quantec Addressable Call Point, Button Reset c/w Remote Socket
- A programmable addressable call point c/w remote jack socket for use with C-TEC’s Quantec Addressable Call System.
- Includes a Call button, Reset button and red/green confidence light.
- Can make up to 5 levels of call – Standard, Ensuite, Help Required, Emergency, Presence & Attendance (dependent on configuration and ancillary devices used). Attack and Attendance calls can also be made if connected to compatible slave infrared receiver.
- Remote socket allows the connection of optional tail call leads, pressure mats, etc.
- Can be programmed to operate in a multitude of ways using a QT423 configurator.
- Connections provided for additional slave devices such as ceiling pulls, overdoor lights, slave infrared receivers and more.
- QT602M magnetic reset version also available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.