|Nominal SPL (Sound Pressure Level)||Up to 85db(A).|
|Controls||Adjustable volume controls for day and night mode.|
|Connections||Net +; Net -. Includes R (Red) and G (Green) connections for an optional slave overdoor light.|
|Onboard Sounder||Yes. (Sound sequence changes and intensifies to reflect the urgency of the incoming call as per device programming).|
|Onboard Infrared Receiver||No.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||86 W x 86 H x 43 D mm. Mounts on a UK 25mm single gang back box.|
|Construction & finish||Plastic.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max. relative humidity 95% non-condensing.|
|Notes||Can be programmed using a QT423 configurator.|
Hi-Output Addressable Sounder
- A programmable hi-output addressable sounder operating at up to 85dB(A).
- Designed to increase call indication levels in large Quantec sites.
- Can be configured to sound when certain groups of call points are calling.
- Can be assigned one of 16 different tones (four of which are HTM2015 compliant) for each of Quantec’s call states using a QT423 configurator.
- Default operation utilises Quantec’s standard tones.
- Adjustable day/night volume controls.
- Connections for an optional slave overdoor light.
- Mounts on a standard UK 25mm single gang flush or surface back box.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.