|Quiescent current||Less than 1.5mA.|
|Indicators||Dual ultra-bright red and green Alarm LEDs (Flash rate and colour sequence changes/intensifies to reflect the urgency of the incoming call).|
|Connections||R (Red); G (Green); Net +; Net -. Wire as a slave to a Quantec Addressable Call Point or Accessible Toilet Reset Point. See instructions for details.|
|Onboard Sounder||Yes. (Sound sequence changes and intensifies to reflect the urgency of the incoming call).|
|Onboard Infrared Receiver||No.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||87 W x 87 H x 54 D mm. Mounts on a UK 25mm single gang back box.|
|Construction & finish||Plastic.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max. relative humidity 95% non-condensing.|
Slave Overdoor Light c/w Sounder
- Provides audible and visual indication of calls made from a Quantec call point outside bedrooms, WCs, etc.
- Flash and sounder rates change/intensify to reflect the urgency of the incoming call.
- Dual red and green LEDs and triangular diffuser make it highly visible from a distance.
- Mounts on a standard UK 25mm single gang flush or surface back box.
- Finished in tough, durable ABS plastic.
- Also available as part of the QT951 Accessible Toilet Alarm kit.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.