|Approvals/certifications||Facilitates compliance with BS5839-9 when correctly installed.|
|Supply/operating voltage||11V DC derived from a compatible SigTEL Master Controller (drops to 6 V DC when in use).|
|Activation current||25mA (current draw when handset is in use).|
|Open collector outputs||None.|
|Indicators||When the operator in the control room calls the outstation, a pulsed ringing tone sounds at the outstation.|
|Controls||Lift-key lock mechanism (a lift lock key must be issued by the person responsible for the system to all relevant personnel); Telephone-style handset (lift to answer or make a call).|
|Product dimensions (mm)||202 W x 278 H x 100 D mm.|
|Construction & finish||Red steel (RAL 3000).|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.|
|Notes||Microphone frequency response 250 Hz to 5 kHz ±3 dB; Loudspeaker frequency response 250 Hz to 4 kHz ±3 dB.|
Red Fire Telephone Outstation c/w Handset (key lockable)
- An attractive Type A fire telephone outstation c/w telephone-style handset.
- Supplied in a durable ‘lift key’ lockable red steel case.
- Ideal for use in fire telephone and stadium marshalling applications.
- Allows stewards and fire marshals to communicate with a SigTEL Master Controller (and vice versa).
- Facilitates reliable two-way communication in a fire emergency between a permanently manned control room and key points of a site.
- True duplex speech.
- Can be surface mounted using a T-BEZ302 bezel.
- Meets and exceeds the requirements of BS 5839-9 when correctly installed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.