|Designed to work with QT422RX Radio Receivers
|Powered from the Quantec network.
|Heartbeat LED (flashes on test transmission)
|RF Group ID dipswitch allows the transmitter to be set up with the same RF Group ID as the radip receiver(s) you intend to use it with.
|Net +: Net -.
|Product dimensions (mm)
|87 W x 87 H x 35 D mm. Can be mounted on a standard UK 25mm single gang flush or surface back box.
|Construction & finish
|-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.
All prices are subject to change due to supply chain fluctuation. We endeavour to keep the website updated where possible.
RF Integrity ‘Heartbeat’ Transmitter
£115.00 excl VAT
- The QT421 Monitored RF Integrity Transmitter is intended for use with Quantec’s QT422RX Radio Receivers.
- Helps ensure RF integrity and site coverage at all times by sending a periodic RF test transmission to Receivers with the same RF group address.
- Flags a fault at the Quantec Controller if a transmission is not received.
- Typically located at strategic points on the installation – we recommend at least one RF Integrity Transmitter is used per Radio Receiver.
- Mountable on a 25mm UK single gang back box.
- Takes its power from the Quantec network but is not an addressable device as it is monitored by the radio receiver(s) it is set to work with.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.