|Mains supply||230V 50/60Hz (23mA max. current). 50Hz frequency.|
|Internal power supply||12V d.c.|
|Total output current limited to||140mA.|
|Quiescent current||0mA (none).|
|Max battery size and type||Includes an onboard 500mA battery back up facility providing 24 hours standby and 15 minutes alarm running time.|
|Alarm current||Determined by the number/type of field devices connected to the call controller/system.|
|Auxiliary relays||Includes one set of volt free relay contacts (NO/C/NC). Relay activates when a call is received by the controller. Rated at 30V d.c. @ 1A.|
|Open collector outputs||None.|
|Indicators||Red Alarm LED; Green Supply Present LED (flashes green when standby battery is active).|
|Controls||Adjustable volume control; Disable standby battery; Link-selectable Call Accept/Reset button. When Accept is selected indicators on relevant field devices will activate intermittently to reassure users help is on the way.|
|Connections||-Ve (common -Ve terminal for all devices); +Ve (+12V nominal supply for powering emergency call points, overdoor lights, etc.); Signal (the trigger line which activates the NC943B).|
|Call acknowledgement functionality||Yes.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||147 W x 87 H x 34 D mm. Mounts on a standard 25mm UK double gang back box.|
|Construction & finish||Plastic.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max. relative humidity 95% non-condensing.|
Single Zone Call Controller c/w 12V 140mA PSU
- A single zone call controller c/w a 12V 140mA PSU and standby battery.
- Compatible with C-TEC’s entire range of 800 Series Call System components.
- Capable of indicating standard (constant tone) and emergency (intermittent tone) calls.
- Includes a volume adjustable sounder and a link-selectable Call Accept/Reset button.
- Power On and Alarm ‘CALLING’ LEDs.
- Volt-free relay output for the optional connection of externally powered beacons, etc (relay activates on active call signal).
- Standby battery provides up to 24 hours standby and 15 minutes alarm running time.
- Mounts on a standard UK 25mm double gang flush or surface back box.
- Also available as part of the NC951 Accessible Toilet Alarm Kit.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.