|Approvals/certifications||Facilitates compliance with BS5839-9 when correctly installed.|
|Supply/operating voltage||11V DC derived from a compatible SigTEL Master Controller (drops to 6 V DC when in use).|
|Activation current||25mA (current draw when intercom is in use).|
|Open collector outputs||O/P +Ve & O/P –Ve (closes when outstation is active, typically used to trigger a third party CCTV camera, opto-isolated, normally open, max. 24 V DC, 3 mA).|
|Indicators||Red call in progress LED|
|Controls||External ‘Push to Call or Answer’ button (Off Hook); Internal Loudspeaker volume control; Engineer’s “On Hook” and “Off Hook” pins.|
|Expansion connections||AFILS +Ve & AFILS –Ve (typically connected to the line-level input of an optional induction loop amplifier): Off-Hook and -Ve (can be optionally connected to an NC951 accessible toilet alarm kit (see instructions for details).|
|Product dimensions (mm)||175 W x 250 H x 53 D mm. Hole required for flush mounting: 156 W x 232 H x 51mm D approx (no bezel required).|
|Construction & finish||Brushed stainless steel.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.|
|Notes||Microphone frequency response 250 Hz to 5 kHz ±3 dB; Loudspeaker frequency response 250 Hz to 4 kHz ±3 dB; Audio output level: 0 dB (775 mV) balanced line.|
Brushed Stainless Steel Disabled Refuge Outstation, flush
- An attractive Type B disabled refuge outstation.
- Stylishly finished in high-guality, brushed stainless steel.
- Suitable for use with C-TEC’s SigTEL disabled refuge / emergency voice communication system.
- Allows anyone located in a disabled refuge area to communicate with a SigTEL Master Controller at the touch of a button (and vice versa).
- Offers true duplex speech.
- Features a ‘Push to Call or Answer’ button, a ‘Call in Progress’ LED, buzzer, microphone and loudspeaker.
- Includes connections for an optional induction loop system and a general-purpose open collector output that closes on activation of the unit.
- Meets and exceeds the requirements of BS 5839-9 when correctly installed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.