|Compatibility||QT412RXA and QT412RXCA IR/RF transmitters.|
|Power requirements||230V ac.|
|Current rating||110mA ac (Charge current per transmitter).|
|Indicators||Supply present LED; 10 x red charging LEDs (lit constant when charging, intermittently when charge cycle compete); Output Fault LED (lit yellow when there is an issue with one of the chargers output channels).|
|Product dimensions (mm)||155 W x 95 H x 63 D mm (includes mounting wings).|
|Operating conditions/temperature||Indoor use only.|
|Kit contents||Includes 10 charging leads.|
Ten Way Charger for QT412 Range Transmitters
- A ten-way plugtop charger designed for use with Quantec’s QT412 range of IR/RF transmitters.
- Can simultaneously charge up to ten transmitters.
- Connects to a standard 13A mains socket using the standard IEC lead supplied
- Can be wall or desk mounted to suit the transmitter storage/charging requirements of a particular site.
- Fully recharged transmitters can be left connected to the charger with no detrimental effect.
- 14 hour typical charging time (full cycle).
- Indicators confirm when charging is complete.
- 10-way version also available (order code QT424/10).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.