Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Fireclass Standard Stopper – Flush Mount
£42.00 excl VAT
STI’s Universal Stopper range covers all bases when it comes to the protection of your flush mounted fire alarm call points. Whether it is accidental or malicious, the false activation of a fire alarm system within a commercial or at public premises is time consuming, costly and frustrating. By introducing call point covers, you can eliminate the chances of accidental activation.
STI also produce alarmed versions of the devices which provide a powerful deterrent to anyone tempted to activate a call point as a nuisance. These covers are strong, durable and will provide long term protection for your call points. They also carry an IP56 rating, making them suitable for use inside or outside.
- Protective UV-stabilised polycarbonate cover
- Flush mount, open backed
- Label text – IN CASE OF FIRE – LIFT COVER / ACTIVATE FIRE ALARM
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications – designed to meet the requirements of IP54 UL/cUL Listed
- 3-year guarantee against breakage in normal use
- Other models available (colour, labelling, mounting)
- Vertical installation recommended
- Cover helps protect against vandalism and damage
- Tamper seal can be fitted
- Easy to install
- Suitable for preventing accidental false fire alarms being raised
- Does not stop the fire alarm break glass call point from working
- Frame retrofits over the call point
- Suitable for colleges, schools, nursing homes, hospitals and all public buildings