- Third-party certified to EN54-2/4 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB).
- Compatibility with Apollo’s XP95/Discovery protocol.
- Two independently programmable conventional sounder circuits.
- Two programmable inputs.
- A fault output relay and three programmable relay outputs with voltage free changeover contacts.
- A selection of zone dependency/coincidence functions.
- A day/night (building occupied/unoccupied) function.
- An investigation delay period function.
- Phased evacuation facility.
- An alarm counter that records how many times the panel has been in alarm state.
- Powerful short circuit protected loop drivers, capable of supporting up to 40 loop powered 10mA sounders per loop.
- An integral EN54-4/A2 switch mode power supply.
- Adjustable contamination levels.
- Earth fault monitoring.
- Combined keypad / keyswitch entry to Access Levels 2 and 3.
- 999 event monitoring.
- An intuitive Windows based upload-download PC program.
- Optional flush-mounting bezel and glazed stainless steel enclosure also available.
- Up to eight XFP main panels (any variant) can be connected onto a two-wire RS485 network. Alternatively, up to eight XFP repeaters can be connected to any non-networked main panel.
XFP 2 Loop 32 Zone Addressable Fire Panel (XP95/Discovery protocol)
C-TEC’s XFP two loop 32 zone addressable fire alarm panel offers high performance at a very competitive price.
LPCB certified to EN54 parts 2 & 4, it is supplied in durable metal enclosure, offers combined keypad or keyswitch entry to Access Levels 2 and 3 and is compatible with Apollo’s XP95/Discovery protocol.
Ideal for use in small stand-alone applications or in larger applications due to its ability to sit on network of up to 8 XFP master panels, it is one of Europe’s best-selling addressable fire panels.
Packed full of engineering features – please refer to the feature list below – the XFP502/X is also fully compatible with C-TEC’s Hush Button fire alarm solution and its new range of EN54 certified addressable sounders and VADs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.