|Type||Volt-free single pole changeover; 1A, 30Vdc (max.)|
|Indicators||Polling LED; Power LED; Relay Activated (x4).|
|Connections||A-BUS RS485 connections (B, A, 0) to main ZFP PCB; 24V supply input (from main ZFP PCB or external EN54-4 PSU); Comms and Power In/Out connections. 4 x NO/C/NC relay connections.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||80 W x 70 H x 30 D mm.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.|
|Network specification||Dedicated A-BUS RS485 monitored radial circuit. 1KM max length. Up to 15 A-BUS PCBs per panel.|
|Notes||Use Dipswitch SW1 to set the PCB’s address – see main ZFP panel instructions for details.|
ZFP 4 Way Relay PCB (half size)
- 4-Way Relay PCB designed to enhance the functionality of a ZFP addressable fire panel to include 4 additional relay outputs.
- 4 x 1A 30V single pole contacts.
- Programmable via the ZFP’s PC Tools.
- Polling, power and separate Relay Activated LED indicators.
- Up to 15 A-BUS Expansion PCBs can be connected to a ZFP Panel via its RS485 A-BUS network.
- Typically installed within the ZFP panel but can work up to 1 KM away for non-EN 54-2 functions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.