|Type||8 monitored switch inputs/open collector outputs (dependent on wiring configuration used).|
|Indicators||Polling LED; Power LED; Input/Output Activated (x8).|
|Connections||A-BUS RS485 connections (B, A, 0) to main ZFP PCB; 24V supply input (from main ZFP PCB or external EN54-4 PSU); Comms and Power In/Out connections. 8 monitored switch inputs/open collector outputs (dependent on wiring configuration used).|
|Product dimensions (mm)||80 W x 70 H x 30 D mm.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.|
|Network specification||Dedicated A-BUS RS485 monitored radial circuit. 1KM max length. Up to 15 A-BUS PCBs per panel.|
|Notes||Inputs active when switched to GND (28mA current per active input); 100mA open collector output sink; Use Dipswitch SW1 to set the PCB’s address – see main ZFP panel instructions for details.|
ZFP 8 Way Input Output PCB (full size)
- 8-Way Input Output PCB designed to enhance the functionality of a ZFP addressable fire panel.
- Provides 8 monitored switch inputs/open collector outputs (dependent on wiring configuration used).
- Full size PCB can be scored in the middle to produce a half size 8 Input Output PCB.
- Programmable via the ZFP’s PC Tools.
- Polling, power and separate Input/Output Activated LED indicators.
- Up to 15 A-BUS Expansion PCBs can be connected to a ZFP Panel via its RS485 A-BUS network.
- Typically installed within the ZFP panel but can work up to 1 KM away for non-EN 54-2 functions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.