|Power requirements||Requires a separate EN54-4 PSU such as C-TEC’s BF360-24 1.5A 24V boxed PSU.|
|Indicators||Full-colour 480 x 272 pixel touchscreen; 16 LEDS (11 reserved for mandatory EN54 indicators).|
|Controls||Interactive touchscreen with menu sensitive buttons; 1 x keyswitch allowing direct access to Access Level 2. Keyswitch requires S-KEY fire panel key.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||214 W x 178 H x 70 D mm. Surface mounting.|
|Construction & finish||Plastic detachable lid and back box. RAL7035.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max. relative humidity 95% non-condensing.|
|Notes||Up to 64 ZFP Compact Controllers can be connected to a ZFP ‘Hi-Net’ Network. See Instructions for further details.|
ZFP Compact Controller (Surface)
- An optional ZFP network device that can be used as a traditional but compact repeater panel with added functionality.
- Includes a Z41 Touchscreen Control Module and ZHN ‘Hi-Net’ multi-path fault-tolerant network PCB.
- Housed in an stylish surface mounting plastic enclosure measuring just 214mm x 178mm x 70mm.
- Can be used to an enhance a building’s reception area and access points (locate your main ZFP panels out of sight and let our ZFP Compact Controllers add a touch of class to your surroundings).
- Full Access Level 2 functionality (silence, disable, reset, etc).
- Requires a separate EN54-4 boxed PSU such as C-TEC’s BF360-24 1A 24V boxed PSU.
- Up to 64 Compact Controllers can be connected to a ZFP network (each controller classed as 1 network node).
- Vertical and horizontal alignment plates (ZMBOXAL & ZMBOXAS) also available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.