|Mains supply||230V 50/60Hz. (36mA max. current).|
|Internal power supply||11V d.c. (300mA max. current when powered by Mains).|
|Quiescent current||0mA (none).|
|Alarm current||Determined by the number/type of field devices connected to the call controller/system.|
|Auxiliary relays||2 volt free relay contacts (NO/C/NC). Activate when a standard or emergency call is received by the controller. Both relays rated at 30V d.c. @ 1A.|
|Auxiliary inputs||External PSU Input: 9V-15V d.c. @ 400mA (suitable for use with an BF560-12 12V 2A boxed PSU which has space available for a 12V 7AH battery).|
|Indicators||Green Power on LED; 20 x red Zonal Alarm LEDs (lit steady for a Standard call, pulse for an Emergency call); Internal buzzer (on steady for any Standard call, intermittent for any Emergency call).|
|Controls||2 Buttons – (A) Reset or inactive ; (B) ‘Mute’ or ‘Call Accept’. (Both buttons are link selectable). If Call Accept is selected indicators on relevant field devices will emit a slow intermittent tone to reassure users help is on the way.|
|Expansion connections||CONN2 allows the connection of 1 x NC910EF 10 Zone Expansion Unit or 1x NC920EF 20 Zone Expansion Unit.|
|Call acknowledgement functionality||Yes.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||214 W x 178 H x 70 D mm (overall). Hole required for flush mounting is 176 W x 162 H x 55 D mm.|
|Construction & finish||Plastic detachable lid and back box. RAL7035.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max. relative humidity 95% non-condensing.|
20 Zone Master Call Controller c/w 300mA PSU (Flush Version)
- Compatible with C-TEC’s entire range of 800 Series field devices.
- Housed in an attractive flush mounting plastic enclosure measuring just 214mm x 178mm
- Two call levels – standard (constant tone) and emergency (intermittent tone).
- Optional mute and call accept/reset buttons.
- ‘Call Accept’ functionality allows staff to send an intermittent call acknowledgment signal to calling zones to confirm help is on the way (dependent on wiring and field devices used).
- Includes a 12V 300mA PSU and 2 volt-free relay contacts which activate on a standard or emergency call.
- Innovative slide-in labelling system.
- Zones can be wired in 4 or 6 core (7/02) stranded security cable.
- Additional master controllers and expansion units available for use as repeaters on larger sites.
- Optional boxed PSUs c/w with space for a 12V VRLA battery available for sites where a standby battery facility is required.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.