|Application/operation||A boxed Mains to regulated DC power supply providing 1A @ 24V DC c/w with an on-board relay.|
|Mains supply||230V 50/60Hz.|
|Output||1A @ 27V DC. (100mV ripple).|
|Battery charge capacity||1.2 Ah to 2.1 Ah.|
|Quiescent current||15mA max.|
|Max battery size and type||2 x 12V 2.1 Ah VRLA (for approx. 80 hours stand by). Note 2 x 12V 1.2Ah VRLA will typically provide 36 hours standby.|
|Open collector outputs||Fault monitor: Normally off; Max. off voltage: +27 V DC; Max. current when on: 50mA.|
|Indicators||Mains On, Battery/PSU Fault and Output Triggered.|
|Controls||Trigger input: +5-27V DC (max. current 1mA;) Hold Off Input: +5-27V DC (max. current 1mA). Voltages with respect to 0V.|
|Connections||Hold off; Trigger; Fault Output; 0V; N/O; N/C; +24V.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||271 W x 200 H x 70 D mm.|
|Construction & finish||Hinged metal lid with grey and white label; Metal base.|
|Weight||2.3kg (without batteries).|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.|
24V 1A Regulated Power Supply
- A general purpose mains to regulated 24V d.c. power supply unit intended for use in fire alarm systems of all sizes.
- Includes a built-in 24V double pole changeover relay.
- Provides a stabilised output of 27.6V
- Mains On, Battery/PSU Fault and Output Triggered indicators.
- Trigger and hold off inputs can be used to control the internal relay.
- Optional back-up batteries can be fitted to maintain the output in the event of mains failure.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.