Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
24V 5A Isolatable Relay On A Plate
- A 24V 5A polarised relay designed for use in 24V fire alarm systems.
- Includes a keyswitch isolation facility allowing the relay operation to be temporarily disabled during routine test and maintenance to prevent autodiallers, water sprinklers, rollershutters, etc., from activating.
- When isolated, the unit’s Isolated LED will flash and a warning beeper will sound every 8 seconds to ensure devices are not inadvertently left in the isolated state.
- Relay is triggerable via a control panel’s open collector output or a standard polarised fire alarm sounder circuit (if connecting to a sounder circuit, the relay will return to its normal state when the fire condition is cleared or silenced – check with the approving authority that this arrangement is acceptable prior to installation).
- Fits on standard UK 25mm flush or surface mount back boxes.