|Approvals/certifications||Certified to EN54-7 by Intertek (0359-CPR-00183).|
|Application/operation||Uses an IR light source & photodiode to detect smoke. Typically used in escape routes, living areas, bedrooms & other enclosed spaces. Particularly effective at detecting slow burning fires caused by overheated electrical wiring or smouldering materials.|
|Static response temperature||n/a.|
|Sensitivity||Nominal alarm threshold of 0.16db/m obscuration measured in accordance with EN54-7:2000.|
|Supply wiring||2-wire monitored, polarity sensitive.|
|Supply/operating voltage||9 to 33V DC.|
|Quiescent current||30µA @ 24 VDC.|
|Alarm voltage||6-33V DC.|
|Alarm current||19mA @ 12-33V DC; 11mA @ 9V DC; 2.5mA@ 6V DC.|
|Alarm reset voltage||Less than 1V DC (+0.5 seconds alarm reset time).|
|Expansion connections||Remote LED output available via ActiV base. Current source to the negative line, short-circuit protected. Max voltage 2.7V DC.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||102.2mm diameter x 37mm deep (detector in base); 102.2mm diameter x 57.5mm deep.|
|Construction & finish||White polycarbonate casing rated to UL94 V-2 with nylon parts.|
ActiV Optical Smoke Detector
- A high-quality optical smoke detector offering outstanding detection performance at a very competitive price.
- Manufactured by C-TEC in the UK.
- Third-party certified to EN54-7 by Intertek.
- Wide 6-33V DC operating voltage.
- Two 8mm x 2mm ultra-bright red LED indicating strips offering 360º visibility.
- Drift compensation functionality ensures detector sensitivity is automatically calibrated to suit prevailing conditions and/or increased contamination levels allowing a greater than 8 year life-span.
- Compatible with our ActiV C4408D diode, C4408 non-diode and C4408R relay bases.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.