|Approvals/certifications||Certified to EN54-3 by the LPCB.|
|Protocol/compatibility||Compatible with C-TEC’s CFP, FP, MFP and EP203 conventional fire alarm panels and virtually all other makes (testing on third-party panels is recommended before use)|
|Application/operation||Designed to be ceiling mounted – either stand-alone with a red or white cap or as part of a stacked Sounder/Detector Base combination.|
|Supply/operating voltage||18 to 30V DC.|
|Nominal SPL (Sound Pressure Level)||96dB(A).|
|Alarm current||At 30Vdc: 5.5mA; At 18Vdc: 3.8mA.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||122mm diameter x 46mm deep (not including optional detector and base).|
|IP Rating||IP21C (Type A).|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-10ºC to +55ºC. Max. 95% RH (Non-condensing).|
|Notes||For compliance to EN 54-3, the BF431QCP Quick Connect Plate must be used with the base devic|
ActiV 96dB(A) Conventional Base Sounder
- Third-party certified to EN54-3 (Sounders).
- Impressive 96dB(A) sound output @ 1m.
- 31 selectable primary and secondary tone pairs and two volume levels (high and low)
- Alarm Current at 30Vdc = 5.5mA
- Alarm Current at 18Vdc = 3.8mA
- Optional BF330CTLIDW white or BF330CTLIDR red cap available for stand-alone use.
- Supplied with a BF431QCP quick connect plate and detector spur wires.
- IP21C rated.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.