|Compatibility||Must be used in conjunction with a QT637 Quantec Enuresis Sensor/General Purpose Interface Socket.|
|Indicators||Enuresis Active indicator on QT637 will flash red every four seconds when the QT635 detects moisture.|
|Connections||6.35mm (quarter inch) jack plug.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||800mm W x 111mm H. Includes a 2m lead.|
|Construction & finish||Plastic.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.|
Enuresis/Bed Wet Sensor
- Designed to trigger a call when moisture is detected in a patient’s bed.
- Connects to Quantec via the jack socket on the QT637 Enuresis/general purpose interface socket.
- Typically positioned across and over a mattress, directly underneath the bed sheet.
- Protects against patient discomfort and reduces the number of incontinence checks staff are required to make.
- Measures 80cm x 12cm and is supplied with a 2m lead and normally open right angled jack plug.
- Wipe clean design – can be re-used many times.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.