Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Hochiki Multi Heat Sensor (Ivory)
The ATJ-EN is a direct replacement of the ACB-E and will share the same bases. Model ATJ-EN is a Multi-Heat Sensor, which is fully compatible with Hochiki’s ESP Analogue Addressable Protocol. The ATJ-EN incorporates a Variable Temperature heat element and a Rate of Rise heat element, both of which are controlled from the Control Panel, allowing either thermal element or both elements simultaneously to be active in making the fire decision. The sensor polling LEDs can also be controlled via the Control Panel (pulsing/non-pulsing).
- User selectable modes
- Incorporates Fixed Temperature and Rate Of Rise Heat elements
- Twin LEDs allow 360 viewing – green when polling, turn red in fire
- Pulsing/non-pulsing controlled from panel
- Electronically addressed
- LPCB & VdS approved to Classes A1, B & C
- SIL Level 2 approved variants available
- Available in white
- New Outer Cover Design featuring indicative sensor type markings
- Software Advances
- Increased Noise Immunity
- Fully backwards compatible