Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Hochiki Photoelectric Smoke Sensor (Ivory)
£55.00 excl VAT
The ALN-EN is a direct replacement of the ALG-EN and will share the same bases. Model ALN-EN is a Photoelectric Smoke Sensor, which is fully compatible with Hochiki’s ESP Analogue Addressable Protocol. The ALN-EN incorporates Hochiki’s newest High Performance Chamber Technology removing the need to use Ionisation Smoke Sensors in the majority of applications.
This also allows the sensor threshold level to be increased, thereby improving the signal to noise ratio and reducing susceptibility to false alarms. The ALN-EN smoke chamber is easily removed or replaced for cleaning and utilises a unique improved baffle design which allows smoke to enter the chamber whilst keeping out ambient light.
- Removable, High Performance chamber
- Twin LEDs allow 360 viewing – green when polling, turn red in fire
- Locking mechanism (sensor to base)
- Variable sensitivity
- Electronically addressed
- Pulsing/non-pulsing controlled from panel
- Approved by LPCB & VdS
- SIL Level 2 approved variants available
- Available in white
- Enhanced Performance Chamber
- New Outer Cover Design
- Software Advances
- Increase Noise Immunity
- Fully backwards compatible