Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
EuroStopper Surface Mount Kit with Sounder
Protective cover helps prevent malicious or accidental false fire alarms. This newly styled protective cover further enhances the Stopper range, which has helped to prevent false fire alarms around the world for decades, without restricting legitimate operation of devices such as fire alarm break glass call points.
Sleeker and less intrusive in its design, this compact device incorporates the existing features of the Stopper but is now visibly smaller. The new hinge arrangement increases the durability, strength and quality of this essential protective cover. Ideal for schools, colleges, hospitals, nursing homes, hotels and all public buildings where there is a history or a threat of false fire alarms.
The Euro Stopper consists of a clear, tamperproof, tough polycarbonate cover and frame that retrofits over the break glass call point. When lifted to gain access to the break glass, its battery powered integral sounder emits an ear piercing 96 dB (at 1 metre). Immediate attention is drawn to the area and the prankster will either run or be caught.
- Protective cover helps prevent malicious or accidental false fire alarms.
- Surface mount (32mm spacer)
- 96 dB sounder (at 1 metre)
- Prevents false alarms, without hindering legitimate operation of a manual call point in the event of an emergency.
- Glows in the dark.
- Tough polycarbonate housing can withstand the severest of knocks.
- A simple 4 fixing installation can retrofit over existing device.
- Polycarbonate tested -40°C (-40°F) to 49°C (120°F).
- 104 mm H x 96 mm W x 58 mm D