|C-TEC’s Quantec and 800 Series Call Systems.
|Determined by the type of control equipment and number / type of field devices connected to the system.
|Reassurance LED on host call point will illuminate steady when the floor pressure mat is activated and/or its 6.35mm jack plug is removed.
|6.35mm (quarter inch) jack plug.
|Onboard Infrared Receiver
|Construction & finish
|90 W x 60 H x 5 D mm. 2m long lead.
|-5ºC to +40ºC. Max. relative humidity 95% non-condensing.
|Can be wiped-clean using a non-caustic sanitising solution.
All prices are subject to change due to supply chain fluctuation. We endeavour to keep the website updated where possible.
Floor Pressure Mat
£106.00 excl VAT
- A durable 90cm x 60cm (3ft x 2ft) floor pressure mat c/w 2m lead and 6.35mm jack plug.
- Designed to trigger a Standard call on a Quantec or 800 Series Call System when foot pressure is detected.
- Typically located alongside a bed to alert staff to the prospect of a wandering patient in nursing homes, etc. Can also be used in low-level access control applications.
- Tough, durable grey PVC finish with a non-slip rubber base.
- Simple and reliable operation
- Easily connects to the 6.35mm remote socket on compatible Quantec and 800 Series call points.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.