|Connections||N-; N+; L+; SW. Wired as a slave to a QT602 call point, QT609 call point or QT630 dementia care controller.|
|Onboard 6.35mm Remote Jack Socket||Yes, can be configured to accept a n/o or n/c jack plug.|
|Onboard Infrared Receiver||No.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||87 W x 87 H x 33 D mm. Can be mounted on a standard UK 25mm single gang flush or surface back box.|
|Construction & finish||Plastic.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.|
Quantec Interface Unit c/w Remote Socket
- Allows any device with a normally open or normally closed 6.35mm (1/4 inch) jack plug to be connected to Quantec.
- Particularly suited for use with our NC805MD Portable Movement Detector (n/o operation), QT644 Floor Pressure mat (n/o operation), QT633 Bed Exit mat (n/c operation) or QT634 Chair Exit Mat (n/c operation).
- Must be wired as a slave to a QT602 or QT609 range addressable call point or QT630 dementia care controller.
- When the device connected to the QT636 is operated a call will be generated on the Quantec call system as programmed.
- Mounts on a standard UK 25mm single gang back box.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.