Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
SigTEL Network Communication Card
Network card, allows up to 14 ECU-4, 8, 16 or 8NTs to be interlinked. (To network a controller that has an optional ECU-224 desk controller fitted use an ECU723 interface/network card instead). The ECU722 card transmits speech via a single wiring loop and digital data via two linear RS485 networks. The network should be connected using 4 x 2-core 1.5 mm2 enhanced fire-rated cable. Max. length of all networks is 1 km.
- An optional system expansion device.
- Allows up to 14 ECU-4, 8, 16 or 8NT SigTEL controllers to be interlinked.
- One card required per networked SigTEL controller.
- Allows systems of up to 224 lines (14 x ECU-16 controllers) to be easily set-up.
- Any ECU-4, ECU-8 or ECU-16 can take control of the system at any time by the input of a special code.
- Note that for networked systems that do not require multiple control points, controllers without handsets are available (ECU-8NT).
- IMPORTANT: To network a controller that has an optional ECU-224 desk controller fitted use an ECU723 interface/network card instead of an ECU722 (the ECU723 is due for release Nov 2019).