|Compatible with C-TEC’s Quantec call system.
|10m line-of-sight infrared coverage (940nm modulated @ 38 Khz); 60m typical radio coverage dependent on environmental factors (RF868.3 MHz).
|Max battery size and type
|Includes an internal user replaceable CR2 3V lithium non-rechargeable battery.
|The QT616 activates automatically if the user falls or when its orange button is pressed. This will fill the local area with IR and RF signals.
|Red/green confidence LED/battery status indicator.
|Product dimensions (mm)
|42 W x 83 H x 33 D mm.
|Construction & finish
|-5ºC to +40ºC. Max. relative humidity 95% non-condensing.
|The transmitter’s operation can be tailored to suit a specific site using a QT423 Configurator. Refer to the device’s instructions for details.
All prices are subject to change due to supply chain fluctuation. We endeavour to keep the website updated where possible.
Quantec Infrared/Radio Fall Sensor
£140.00 excl VAT
- Activates a call on a compatible Quantec infrared or radio receiver when the person wearing it falls or if its button is pressed.
- 10m line-of-sight IR transmitting range. RF coverage dependent on the Quantec receiving device used.
- Includes a Karabiner clip and lanyard.
- Can be programmed to generate different call levels using a QT423 configurator.
- Ideal for use by the elderly and infirm or security guards and other lone workers.
- Can also be programmed to include a unique User ID/name that will appear on the Quantec system.
- Supplied with a user-replaceable CR2 3V battery offering 6 to 12 months battery life (dependent on usage).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.