|Compatibility||Compatible with C-TEC’s Quantec call systems.|
|Coverage||10m line-of-sight infrared coverage (940nm modulated @ 38 Khz); 60m typical radio coverage dependent on environmental factors (RF868.3 MHz).|
|Max battery size and type||12 Volt Type A23/23A (8LR50) alkaline (non-rechargeable). User replaceable.|
|Indicators||Confidence LED/battery status indicator.|
|Controls||1 x activation button (triggers a Standard call).|
|Product dimensions (mm)||47 W x 83 H x 16 D mm.|
|Construction & finish||TBC.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max. relative humidity 95% non-condensing.|
|Notes||The transmitter’s operation can be tailored to suit a specific site using a QT423 Configurator. Refer to the device’s instructions for details.|
Infrared Patient Wrist Pendant (push for call)
- Allows patients in bedrooms and communal areas to remotely trigger standard calls via a Quantec infrared call point, ceiling receiver or radio receiver
- Supplied on an adjustable wrist strap alleviating the need for long and potentially hazardous tail call leads.
- 10m line-of-sight IR transmitting range.
- Radio coverage dependent on the Quantec receiving device used.
- Powered by a user-replaceable 12V alkaline battery.
- Can be programmed with a unique User ID so staff can see who is calling using a QT423 configurator.
- Supplied with a sheet of coloured markable labels.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.