|Less than 2mA.
|+V; -V; IR. Wire as a slave to a Quantec Addressable Call Point or Master Infrared Ceiling Receiver. See instructions for details.
|Onboard 6.35mm Remote Jack Socket
|Onboard Infrared Receiver
|Yes – will accept calls from compatible Quantec infrared transmitters.
|Product dimensions (mm)
|87 W x 87 H x 23 D mm. Can be mounted on a standard UK 25mm single gang flush or surface back box.
|Construction & finish
|-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.
All prices are subject to change due to supply chain fluctuation. We endeavour to keep the website updated where possible.
Quantec Slave Infrared Ceiling Receiver
£61.00 excl VAT
- Connects to a master Quantec infrared receiving device to increase IR coverage.
- Accepts infrared calls from compatible Quantec staff attack transmitters, patient neck/wrist pendants and staff attendance pendants.
- Typically used in bedrooms, corridors, common rooms and any other area requiring extended infrared coverage.
- Typical 10m line of sight receiving range.
- Up to three QT302RXS slave receivers can be used per master.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.