|Less than 3mA.
|Red reassurance LED/diffuser (active in Alarm).
|Red pull cord (activated by pulling one of the QT607’s bangles).
|Local +V; S (Switch); R (Red). Wire as a slave to a Quantec Addressable Call Point or Accessible Toilet Reset Point. See instructions for details.
|Product dimensions (mm)
|93mm diameter x 27mm deep. Designed for ceiling mounting only. Base fits 16mm conduit and BESA centres.
|Construction & finish
|-5ºC to +40ºC. Max. relative humidity 95% non-condensing.
All prices are subject to change due to supply chain fluctuation. We endeavour to keep the website updated where possible.
Ceiling Pull Unit
£20.00 excl VAT
- Can be used to generate a Standard or Ensuite call on a Quantec Addressable Call System.
- Typically wired as a slave to a Quantec Addressable Call Point or Quantec Accessible Toilet Reset Point.
- Supplied with 3m of red nylon pull cord and two red open-sided triangular bangles for ease of use by the infirm.
- Red confidence LED and diffuser emits a bright red glow over a wide area to reassure the user that a call has been made.
- Surface mountable.
- Base fits 16mm conduit and BESA centres.
- Also available as part of the QT951 Accessible Toilet Expansion Kit.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.