|Quiescent current||0mA (none).|
|Alarm current||Determined by the type of control equipment and number / type of field devices connected to the system.|
|Indicators||Multi-colour remote LED. Illuminates green when the switchable sounder is turned ON and red when it is turned OFF. Should a call be made when the sounder is OFF, the LED will illuminate yellow.|
|Controls||None (the device is controlled by the host device it is connected to).|
|Connections||I (Sounder Input); -Ve (Negative); +Ve (Positive); SW (Switched Negative).|
|Onboard Sounder||Yes. Sounds constantly for standard calls, intermittently for emergency calls.|
|Onboard Infrared Receiver||No.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||87 W x 87 H x 24 D mm. Mounts on a UK 25mm single gang back box.|
|Construction & finish||Plastic.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max. relative humidity 95% non-condensing.|
- Can be connected to any multi-zone 800 Series Call Controller or Master Indicator Panel to increase call indication levels.
- Indicates Standard calls via a constant tone and Emergency calls via a pulsing tone.
- Can be switched off when not required (e.g. during night shifts to reduce call indication levels).
- Can control up to two NC888D remote sounders.
- When switched OFF, a red reassurance LED will illuminate as a warning.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.